Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Rocky Swap Meet 2011 - Part 4

I hope you've been enjoying the tour of the 2011 Rocky Swap Meet.

This post is about my favourite stall at the swap meet this year as I have NEVER seen anything like this anywhere. I've even tried to find this on Google search but not one image even remotely came up similar to the awesome work done by a lovely chap by the name of Peter.

Just check these out. I'm sure you'll be drooling over the workmanship of this fine metal artist. Take a closer look at the metal work... do you see what has been used to create these beauties?


Yep, I can see horse shoes and various second hand and vintage hand tools that are mostly used on a farm. Chains, hinges, sheep shearing clippers, springs, hooks. This is what I'd call the ultimate in upcycling my friends.

Here are some more pics. Enjoy.


I would love a Queen size head board like this but with a curved top edge

These chairs are actually surprisingly comfortable.
Santa I want two of these on the back patio please :-P

and one of these as well

I hope you enjoyed the tour of the Rocky Swap Meet for 2001. I am looking forward to next year.

Cheers

Jenni (aka Smokeygem) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment