Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wire Dragon Fly

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Year.  Mine was a quiet affair for both Christmas and the New Year although I ended up with a case of an upset stomach after Christmas lunch which prevented me from seeing my cousins on Christmas night.

I’ve got way behind with this challenge due to this Australian Summer heat that knocks me about in a huge way. I have managed to get some projects done during that time when I was able to but never found the energy to write about them so I'll be posting those over the next couple of days.

The project for day 19 was made on Christmas Eve as a present for Sandra, my sister, who loves dragonfly's.  As it turned out she absolutely loved the pendant and earring set that I made using the inspiration from Something Sublime

100_2986

Thank you for stopping by

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment