Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 Boxes in 30 Days Challenge - Update 1

Found time to empty two boxes over the last two days even though I had an extended Uni assignment to finish and submit yesterday.

Day 1 -  I started on the spare room which had all sorts of paperwork, booklets and stuff that made its way there in order to keep the rest of the house looking barely presentable. That room is definitely a dumping ground :-(

I can now see the foam couch/small "bed" that takes up one wall. I did have to put stuff into a box for future sorting so I'm not counting that one just yet. I did however manage to fill one box from that room with used paper. I've still got to get into the habit of printing on both sides more often but I do use the blank side for my family research notes. which leads to the second box for the month.

Day 2 - Today I had a look through a box that I've been dumping my genealogy/family research stuff and managed to empty it. The former contents are now in folders and sitting on one of the shelves in the built in wardrobe.

Two boxes down..... 28 to go. So far so good. Let's see if I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment