Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

30 Boxes in 30 Days: Update 6 Part 2

Here are the rest of the photos as promised in my last post of the stuff that I’ve been storing away in the 3 plastic containers I sorted through yesterday.

100_2360

 

100_2362

 

100_2371This Macramé hanger won 1st Place at the Bundaberg Regional show

100_2365

 

100_2368

These macramé hangers were made when I was in my mid teens many many years ago. I taught myself just from reading how-to books as there was no Internet back then and would knot them from a handle of a wardrobe in my room as I wouldn’t have been allowed to put up a ceiling hook to make it easier.

Hangers 1, 3 and 4 are my favourites and when I finally get the back patio cleaned and decorated I will be swapping these out every once in a while for a new look.

I’m seriously thinking of hanging number 5 out the front when I get those two chairs painted and reupholstered and the table there replace with something more to my liking.

Well that wraps up my 30 Boxes in 30 Days Challenge. There is still so much to sort through, and looking at the car garage and the other side of the garden shed, there are plenty more boxes to sort through to keep me busy for some time.

I bought a new front loader washing machine today so I need to clean the laundry before it arrives tomorrow. Don’t you just hate how those dust bunnies find areas to hide that are difficult for us mere mortals to reach???

Thank you for stopping by Red heart

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment