Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

30 Boxes in 30 Days - Update 5

After my lame excuse of an update last night, I felt the need to redeemed myself. Sooooo after a good feed and washed the dishes afterwards. I sat on my butt…..

loosened my pants, well it was a really good dinner,

and went through my kitchen cabinets…..

Pictures

If it wasn’t Tupperware or something I use at least once a year i.e. celebrations like Christmas and birthdays then it was cleaned, priced and packed.

I sorted through the Kitchen/Dining buffet cabinet

After clean out100_2101

and the kitchen hutch.

After clean out100_2102

They will eventually be home to my entertaining crockery and serving bowls as I get them. Ooops I forgot about needing to cover these shelves.

Today I emptied 5 boxes of stuff and priced, wrapped and packed 3 boxes of garage sale stuff and another box destined for the dump that may or may not end up in the resale area.

In addition to that, I went through a pile of paper work just before dinner that was cluttering up the ‘office’/spare room and ended up binning 1 box of rubbish.

Total: 28 boxes in 23 days

Oh my God… only two more boxes to go and I still have 7 days left!!! I’m almost tempted to sort through 2 more but I really need an early night tonight because I’m helping my Mum tomorrow at the Arcade Markets.

This is my reward for a day well done of sorting, pricing and packing and trying not to freak out when an escapee roach climbed up the insides of my jeans.

100_2092

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment