Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

30 Boxes in 30 Days - Update 4

Been extremely slack these last few days but I do have a really good reason. I finally worked up the motivation to work on some long need projects. Two kitchen chairs have now been stripped and the upholstery has been pulled off, and I’ve been working on a venetian blind which is also for the Kitchen/dining room.

This chair is now naked like the one you can just see in the far left in front of the go-cart.100_1988

and another view of one of the chairs waiting to get dressed100_2014

With the blind up to the staining stage, I am determined to catch up and get some more boxes sorted through. On my last trip to Bunnings Hardware, I picked up some more boxes to fill for an upcoming garage sale, date still to be decided, but it will be on a weekend when the Codeman takes a weekend off work. Now that he’s got a new job starting in a couple of weeks, it probably wont be until the New Year when they’re not as busy.

There are at least 5 boxes of garage sale stuff to sort through and price, so that’s on tomorrows to-do list. At least until I can gather up the funds to buy the stain for the blinds and more paint stripper for the kitchen chairs LOL.

Oh well, pack to it (get it???) Yeah I know, that was crap.

Total: 18 boxes in 22 days Embarrassed smile

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment